Our Rewards Program will be ending October 15th, 2023.
Our store is full of great merchandise, come and spend your points before they disappear!
We have brought in fall and winter merchandise early to ensure you have the best selection – socks, clothing, and outerwear – and more is arriving every day. We’ve also made it easier to redeem points by changing the minimum redemption amount to 100 points/$5.00. You may request a refund of your $10.00 Rewards membership fee if you purchased it after September 4th, 2022. You must request your refund in person.
To all our Rewards members, we appreciate your participation and thank you for being loyal Adventure Guide customers, now and in the future.
Where to now?
Our Rewards Program may be winding down but the savings will be better than ever. We’re refocusing our resources to bring you increased savings with bigger seasonal sales and increased selection throughout the store. Don’t forget we always price match our competition.
Make sure to join our email list to hear about upcoming sales, new products and special events.
– – –
You have until October 15/2023 to use your points
Redemption rules apply:
• A minimum of 100 points is required for redemption, and points may be redeemed in 100 ($5.00) point increments. For example, you can redeem 100 ($5.00), 200 ($10.00), 300 ($15.00), 400 ($20.00) points etc. at a time
• Minimum purchase for redeeming points is $5.00
• Points are non-transferable and have no cash value
• Points cannot be used to purchase gift cards
• Our regular refund and return periods still apply for returns and refunds of merchandise purchased with points before September 5/2023. If you can’t find a replacement item you will be issued a credit note equivalent to points value being returned. Credit notes have expiry dates
• The $10 Rewards Membership fee is refundable if you purchased it after September 4/2022. You must request the refund in person at the store by October 15/2023